OK, we know it’s not *technically* Dundee but this looks SO good.
Opening on October 25 and running nightly until October 31, Scone Palace is being spectacularly transformed for Halloween.
From the travelling circus of terrors to the zombie maze, Spirits of Scone has been created to offer visitors the ultimate fright night experience.
The outdoor walking route will take you on an unforgettable hour-long tour throughout the grounds and will also include:
- The Tipi of Terror: for some ghostly storytelling.
- Monstrous makeup: for visitors who really want to get in to character, stop by the pop-up makeup station situated inside the palace to be transformed with a gruesome slash or some oozing zombie flesh.
- Frightfully good food: a delicious selection of hot and tasty food will be available from the Fright Night Café (outdoors next to the maze) or in the Dead Servants’ Hall (inside the palace). There will also be monster marshmallow sticks for toasting on the devilish firepit.
- Fancy dress: is encouraged however masks are not permitted.
- Spirits of Scone Halloween shop: there will be a selection of spooky souvenirs including t-shirts, tote bags, badges, magnets, torches and beanies.
Stephen Branigan, Head of Palace and Events, said: “Gather together your most fearless friends for a chilling visit to Scone Palace this Halloween, and we’ll take you on a terrifying tour as you’ve never experienced before!”
Find out more and book tickets here.
Spirits of Scone is not suitable for young children and teenagers under the age of 16 should be accompanied by an adult.