Who remembers the SeeDundee Big Weekend Giveaway (2019 edition)?
Places to eat. Places to drink. Places to stay. Amazing prizes. All free for one lucky winner.
We had hundreds of entries from all around the country. It’s one of the best things we’ve ever done at SeeDundee.
So… LET’S DO IT AGAIN!
The competition is super easy to take part in and costs zero to apply.
Answer one simple question and fill out the form below, and you instantly have the chance to win prizes worth over £650.
We can guarantee the following top notch prizes for the lucky winner and their partner:
1. A two-night bed & breakfast stay at Sleeperz Hotel
This hotel is right next door to the amazing V&A in Dundee. It’s the best place to be for a short break in our brilliant little city.
2. FRIDAY: Pre-dinner cocktails for 2 at 3 Session Street Cocktail Lounge
They promise good drinks, good vibes and good times. And the 3 Session Street crew deliver exactly that. Your weekend will get off to the perfect start here.
3. FRIDAY: 3-course meal for 2 and a drink at Jahangir Balti and Tandoori Restaurant
Jahangir Tandoori has an array of delicious food and drinks specialities – all combined with fresh spices and dressings.
4. SATURDAY: Tickets and a gift pack for the award winning 71 Brewing Brewery Tour, officially Scotland’s best beer experience
71 is on a mission to revive the lost art of brewing in Dundee. This tour is a firm favourite. (And yes, OF COURSE you get to sample the wares)
5. SATURDAY: Meal for two plus a drink at Yamm World Buffet
Delicious starters, mains and desserts inspired by cooking from all over the world. And you can enjoy as much as you want!
6. SATURDAY: Tickets and a bottle of bubbly on arrival at Duck Slattery’s Showbar
Saturday nights were made for Dundee’s city centre entertainment venue, with live performances and plenty more to keep you on your feet. Prize includes entry to Club Tropicana and Aura afterwards.
7. SUNDAY: Electric bike hire for 2 from Electric Bikes Scotland
Over-indulged on Saturday night? Surely not. Either way, cap off your Big Weekend in Dundee and enjoy some fresh air and fine sights with e-bike hire for 2. If you’ve never tried it, what are you waiting for?